Camden Town Unlimited (CTU) has been appointed by the business community to improve Camden Town as a place to work, live and visit. As the representatives for business, we will introduce innovative approaches to upgrade the commercial and environmental performance of Camden Town, putting business at centre stage to oversee the operations.
Working with a number of partners including Camden Council, TfL, GLA, Central Government and key private sector stakeholders, we advocate, initiate and deliver projects that improve the viability, visibility and commercial performance of Camden Town as a business location. Some of our notable successes include:
• Securing an additional 28 uniformed officers to patrol in Camden Town
• Preparing and delivering a £10 million streetscape regeneration plan
• Delivering an international marketing campaign celebrating the vibrant business district, in partnership with Visit London, Time Out and the Guardian
• Implementing a renowned Pop Up Shop programme and transforming Camden Towns vacant premises into creative platforms
• Launching a local discount card scheme with over 100 local businesses and 5,000 employees and residents taking part
Run by Business for Business
CTU is entirely accountable to its members. Our management team is directly responsible to a board of local business leaders, elected annually from and by our business membership. This ensures only initiatives that translate directly into benefits for businesses are approved and delivered.
Camden Town Unlimited is also your day to day contact regarding business in Camden Town. If you have an enquiry related to improving business performance, need help and guidance in issues with local partners including the Local Authority and the police or have any ideas for projects which could improve business in Camden Town, please contact us.
Keep up to date
For news and updates, please subscribe to our email newsletter